Vertical Glass Processing
- systronGmbH was founded out of necessity, when a glass fabricator asked the owners of the company to come up with a more reliable and maintenance friendly machine to replace what was then considered the best equipment. The challenge was undertaken by the two, bringing their years of experience servicing the short comings of the glass machine industry and incorporating their mechanical and electrical engineering skills. The systron product was born, incorporating superior designs, ease of maintenance, reduced tooling, lower operating costs and downtime.
- The product line consisting of vertical process solutions and automation, have addressed the most demanding customers’ needs for milling, drilling, grinding and polishing needs. Machine configurations incorporating waterjet, constant grinding, and polishing pressure technology, allowing for a new standard in glass fabrication.
- Custom and cost-effective automation solutions have created new ways to minimize manpower and truly have “man-less” machine operation.
- The flexible and superior production speeds that each machine provides, have made thesystron name the new elite standard in glass fabrication.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDE
- Systron proHD
- Combines internal and external grinding and polishing, with holes and cutouts using waterjet technology
- Systron Automation
- Unlimited solutions for glass storage, handling, and processing of both new and existing machines
- Systron HD
- For processing unlimited holes and cutouts with bilateral countersinks using waterjet technology
- Systron ESX
- For vertical seaming and grinding, corner dubbing without tool change
- Systron WM
- For high performance vertical glass washing for both coated and uncoated glass
Integrated tool sharpening and redressing system
- Can be programmed to automatically reprofile, dress, and sharpen tools to precise intervals
- Increases performance and quality as well as tool life and usage
- Reduces overall operating costs due to the elimination of drilling and milling tools
- Predictable component life ensuring up time of 97%, reducing downtime
- Easily accessible components for simplified maintenance requirements