LandGlass Technology specializes in designing, developing, and manufacturing Highly Advanced Glass Tempering Furnaces. The company has over 50 patents in the areas of flat and bent glass tempering, and it continues to advance this technology in order to meet the increasing demands of today’s glass industry. Among LandGlass’ accomplishments, the company developed the first Bi-Directional Flat and Bent Glass Tempering Furnaces, as well as a Jet Heating Furnace, which provides shorter heating times, higher productivity, improved flatness, and optical quality.
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDE
- The curved convection design greatly enhances the heating rate
- The optimized deflector improves the furnace heat transfer
- The FlexiReverse technology minimizes stress marks after tempering. Optimal appearance and optical quality is unmatched in the industry
- Dynamically adjusted tempering time, cooling time, and blower power to achieve minimum energy consumption in the tempering process.
- Ultra Jet
- OptiFlow Technology via a splitter in the convector of the heating oven ensures convection evenness.
- Intellegent isoControl Techology provides an upgraded built-in heat control system for a smooth heating curve.
- The Ultrajet dramatically reduces the edge kink defects occurring in the heating chambers. This feature significantly improves the flatness of the tempered glass.
- Jet Convection
- High-temperature blowers send the high temperature air evenly to the surface of the glass through the convector box with built-in heating elements
- The flexibility adapted system optimizes the heating curve according to the type, specification and thickness of the glass in order for Low-E glass to be as evenly heated as clear glass.
- ThermoLock Technology greatly increases the heat resistance of the furnace wall and reduces energy loss.
- GeniusCool Technology allows for improved air pressure distribution for uniform, efficient cooling, and tempering result.