Laminated Glass Machinery
In 2007, managing director Dipl.-Ing. Michael Muschiol founded Fotoverbundglas Marl GmbH, a medium-sized family business. As a service company for end customers and middlemen, glass products were produced. At that time, the field of activity included the preparatory work for the laminated glass production. Subsequently, the prepared glass packages were externally laminated and sold. Both the quality and the delivery times of the external suppliers of laminated glass products were not satisfactory. Dipl. -Ing. Michael Muschiol, mechanical engineer and process technician with around 30 years of experience in the glass industry, then developed LamiPress ® to solve the problems his own company faced as well as offer his customers better quality.
- The LAMIPRESS® therefore solved 2 elementary problems:
- Independence from external laminated glass producers
- Process reliability at the highest quality level
SOLUTIONS WE PROVIDE
- Combines the energies of overpressure, vacuum, and contact heat to form the “flatbead vacuum autoclave” process
- Patented technological leap compared to the conventional processes (autoclave-autoclave free)